Friday 10 May 2013

Introductions!

Hi there,

Just thought I would post a quick introduction and welcome you to my blog!

My name is Mila and I am in the process of completing my Interior Design Diploma and setting up my very own Interior Design Company. It is very exciting!

About me. I am 20 years old, I live in a gorgeous new house that I bought with my fiancée Carlos and my Beagle Puppy Dash in December 2011. My first Interior Design venture, and it turned out beautifully! As Carlos is in the Army he is away quite a lot, so I knew that I needed something to keep me occupied when I wasnt at work so I thought what better than gaining a qualification in something that I really enjoy? I am already studying a Business Degree from home, so my plate really is full, but I wouldnt have it any other way!

Anyway, that's me.

Follow me on all my social networks to see what I'm into and up to.


Business
Instagram @_missinterior
Twitter @_missinterior

Personal
Instagram @princessbigbum
Twitter @princessbigbumx




Thanks, dolls!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment